What resources are available?
- To report elder or vulnerable adult abuse call 1-855-444-3911. These calls are confidential and may be referred to Adult Protective Services.
- To report a local scam or financial exploitation call your local law enforcement agency.
- To schedule a presentation on elder abuse / scams please email email@example.com or refer to the "Presenters" tab on this web-site
To learn more about elder abuse and financial fraud please refer to the following websites:
- National Center on Elder Abuse / Administration on Aging - www.ncea.aoa.gov/
- Michigan Senior Brigade - www.seniorbrigade.com
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority - www.SaveAndInvest.org/FraudCenter
- The National Center for Victims of Crime - www.VictimsofCrime.org
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - www.consumerfinance.gov/older-americans