The Kent County Elder Abuse Coalition (KCEAC) is a large group of professionals representing non-profit, profit, and government organizations that work with older adults through direct care, advocacy, policy work, and/or legal assistance. If you or your agency are interested in becoming a member of the Kent County Elder Abuse Coalition, the first step is to fill out the Membership Application with your information and send to email@example.com. Someone will then review your application and respond to you about the next steps. Though there is no fee to become a member, we ask all new members to sign a Membership Agreement upon joining and annually.
Benefits of Kent County Elder Abuse Coalition membership:
- Information Sharing (about resources and elder abuse cases)
- Education (learning from one another and guest speakers)
- Opportunities for group advocacy
- Shared Goals and Mission
- Marketing/networking/recognition (your organization's name and website link will be added to the Elder Abuse Website after 1 year of valid membership)
KCEAC Members agree to the following:
- Attend an orientation meeting (new member must meet with the coalition coordinator directly after the member's first meeting)
- Regular meeting attendance by member or organization (determined by attendance at 50% or 4 meetings a year)
- Membership Agreement (each member to sign annually specifying membership expectations)
Thank you for your interest in joining our mission to "work together to identify, advocate, educate and seek justice for vulnerable adult abuse in Kent County"